The Women of the World notebook celebrates inspiring and trailblazing from around the globe, all while letting you keep your important notes safe.
- Megan Jayne Crabbe, bestselling author and anti-diet body positivity influencer
- Munroe Bergdorf, activist and first transgender model for L'Oreal
- Rupi Kaur, Canadian poet, author or bestseller Milk & Honey
- Dominique Drakeford, environmental justice and sustainability educator
- Helen Zia, Chinese-American human rights and peace activist
- Ayisha Siddiqa, Pakistani climate justice advocate
- Leah Thomas, an advocate of social justice and environmentalism
- Marika Sila, an Inuvialuk actor best known for her work in TV series Twilight Zone
- Joana Choumali, an Ivorian photographer and visual artist exploring issues of identity and diversity of African Culture)
- Dr Somi Igbene, a biomedical scientist specialising in type 2 diabetes and sickle cell anaemia, based in the UK
- Sash Appan, an Indian trans woman who has received recognition from Stonewall for her work on trans and non-binary inclusivity
- Javie Huxley, a British Chilean illustrator and co-chair of Save Latin Village
About the Illustrator - Nadia Akingbule is an illustrator and painter from London. Her work is a reflection of her dual heritage; she comes from a Russian and Nigerian background, and her identity greatly informs her art. Nadia specializes in editorial illustration and portraits. She has produced work for BBC, Counterpoint magazine, gal-dem, Tate Collective, V&A and Vice. nadiaakingbule.com.
Printed on paper, from responsibly managed forests with inks from renewable raw materials
Approx size 15cm x 9cm
New Internationalist is a leading independent media organization dedicated to socially conscious journalism and publishing. We are proud to be a multi-stakeholder co-operative co-owned by our workers and over 4,600 shareholders.
- Standard UK Delivery - £4.99
Delivered via Evri courier. UK orders will normally be received within 5 working days. Choose this option if you're not in a hurry to receive your order and we'll use the most efficient delivery method possible.
- Express Delivery - £7.95 (Only available for UK delivery)
Delivered via DPD courier, requires a signature upon delivery. Delivery next working day for orders placed before 2pm (Mon-Fri). This method will require a signature, please ensure somebody will be available to sign. You will also receive tracking alerts via SMS/email from DPD to keep you updated on your delivery.
- On orders over £75 standard delivery is FREE and next day delivery is only £5.95
Please see our Despatch & Delivery page for more information on delivery areas, services and charges.